Back to school tips from our friends at do something.org
A new school year brings obvious stresses (think: new class schedule and homework), but how you look shouldn’t be one of them. We’ve put together a list of tips from other young people on how to be confident this school year and rock the skin you’re in.
- I stay confident by remembering I am the only me there is and I should flaunt who I am.
- I write quotes on my mirror in Sharpie marker.
- I stay away from people who bring me down.
- I make a list of all the good things about myself.
- I stay confident by surrounding myself with positive and truthful friends that I know will be there for me.
- I usually do something that makes me feel good about myself like go for a run, or take a bath instead of a shower.
- I wear my favorite outfit and a big smile.
- I listen to upbeat music especially from confident women.
- I look at myself in the mirror and I’m like “oh yeaaah.”
- I remind myself every morning of how fortunate I am to have friends and family that love me for who I am. Thinking about that always makes me feel special